DARK LABS CRACK PREWORKOUT (HIGH-STIM)
DARK LABS CRACK PREWORKOUT (HIGH-STIM)
Dark Labs CRACK preworkout is a powerful supplement designed to enhance physical performance and provide a range of benefits to individuals who want to take their workouts to the next level. It is formulated to increase muscularity and definition, boost speed, power, and endurance, provide high energy and motivation, and deliver insane muscle pumps, explosive strength and power, and laser focus.
CRACK Pre-Workout by Dark Labs®
CRACK Pre-Workout – Looking for a pre-workout supplement that will take your workouts to the next level? Look no further than CRACK Pre-Workout from Dark Labs. This potent formula is designed to give you an edge in the gym, whether you’re lifting weights or doing cardio.
The key ingredient in CRACK Pre-Workout is 2-Aminoisoheptane, a powerful compound that has been shown to increase norepinephrine levels, resulting in better neural connections and improved muscle performance. You’ll also experience an amazing euphoric effect, making your workouts even more exhilarating.
So, if you’re ready to take your training to the next level, try CRACK Pre-Workout from Dark Labs. Your results will speak for themselves.
CRACK Pre-Workout Highlights
- Increase Muscularity and Definition
- More Speed, Power and Endurance
- High Energy and Motivation
- Insane Muscle Pumps
- Explosive Strength and Power
- Laser Focus
- Citrulline Malate (2:1) – There are three dietary amino acids in the urea cycle: citrulline, arginine, and ornithine. As well as improving ammonia recycling and nitric oxide metabolism, citrulline increases plasma levels of ornithine and arginine. Therefore, citrulline can be beneficial in situations where nitric oxide plays a key role, such as athletic performance, vascular health, and erectile dysfunction.
- Beta-Alanine – The amino acid beta-alanine is not proteinogenic (i.e., it is not included in proteins during translation). As beta-alanine is synthesized in the liver, it is ingested in the diet through animal-based foods such as beef and chicken or through supplements. The beta-alanine ingested in the muscle and other organs forms carnosine. Beta-alanine is the limiting factor in muscle carnosine synthesis. During high-intensity exercise, beta-alanine enhances muscular endurance.
- Agamatine Sulfate – The neurotransmitter and neuromodulator, agmatine, is derived from L-arginine through decarboxylation (removal of a carboxylic acid group). There are several mechanisms by which Agmatine works. It inhibits NMDA receptors, nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, and imidazoline receptors. Additionally, arginine inhibits nitric oxide synthase enzymes, which allows it to regulate elevated nitric oxide levels. It also inhibits calcium channels and certain serotonin receptors.
- Arginine Nitrate – L-arginine is an amino acid naturally found in red meat, poultry, fish, and dairy. It is required for the production of proteins, and it is often used for circulation. As a result of nitric oxide, blood vessels open wide for better blood flow when nitric oxide is released into the body.
- Beet Root Powder – There are a variety of contexts in which beetroot can improve exercise performance. Generally, it seems to reduce fatigue with continued muscle contractions and may therefore prove most beneficial during anaerobic cardiovascular exercise or muscular endurance events (like weight lifting, bodybuilding, hockey, rugby, and crossfit amongst other things). Additionally, beetroot appears to improve endurance exercise performance.
- L-Norvaline – Body builders often use L-norvaline in supplements to enhance workouts and aid recovery.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – If you need to know what this is you are on the wrong website.
- Sceletium Tortuosum Extract (Root) – Enhances mood, cognitive function, and memory as well as supporting and managing anxiety and depression.
- Grains of Paradise – Aframomum melegueta appears to have anti-diabetic and anti-obese effects. Both the anti-estrogen and aphrodisiac properties are relatively preliminary (with the aphrodisiac properties less potent than other herbs) and the aphrodisiac properties are unproven.